February 16, 2013
The Versatile Blogger Award
The rules of this award are:
• Thank the person who gave you the award and include a link to their blog (see above)
• Select 15 blogs/bloggers that you’ve recently discovered or regularly follow
• Nominate those 15 bloggers for the Versatile Blogger Award
• Tell the person who nominated you 7 things about yourself
• You can find more information and other winners here
Here are my nominations – a combination of blogs I’ve been following regularly for a while, and a few ones I’ve recently discovered:
10. Debauchery Soup
14. The Nerves Prick
15. Do I look Sick?
To my nominees: Please don’t feel obliged to follow the rules if you aren’t into awards, have already received the award, don’t have the strength or for any other reason– I just hope that I’ve sent some extra traffic your way xx
And finally, seven things about me:
1. I love the colour combination of pink and green
2. I hate being untidy but I can’t seem to overcome it
3. My cousin introduced me to wine (fruity lexia from a cask) at my Confirmation BBQ when I was 10. We broke the news to my mum about 10 years later. A further 10 years on she’s still getting over it.
4. Sometimes I just want to run and I hate my body for not letting me do it.
5. I love the TV show Scrubs. It’s my go-to section of my DVD collection when I’m having a bad day
6. I have conjoined toes. My swimming teacher told me it would make me swim faster. My swimming teacher lied.
7. I think my dog is hilarious, but accept that I might be biased.